After months of negotiations, the United States Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has approved a record $5 billion settlement with...
- Android 11 — 5 New Security and Privacy Features You Need to Know September 24, 2020
- U.S. Treasury Sanctions Hacking Group Backed by Iranian Intelligence September 24, 2020
- Researchers Uncover 6-Year Cyber Espionage Campaign Targeting Iranian Dissidents September 24, 2020
- A Bug Could Let Attackers Hijack Firefox for Android via Wi-Fi Network September 24, 2020
- British Hacker Sentenced to 5 Years for Blackmailing U.S. Companies September 24, 2020