A cybersecurity researcher recently published details and proof-of-concept for an unpatched zero-day vulnerability in phpMyAdmin—one of the most popular...
- Chinese Hackers Had Access to a U.S. Hacking Tool Years Before It Was Leaked Online February 24, 2021
- Shadow Attacks Let Attackers Replace Content in Digitally Signed PDFs February 24, 2021
- Hackers Exploit Accellion Zero-Days in Recent Data Theft and Extortion Attacks February 24, 2021
- How to Fight Business Email Compromise (BEC) with Email Authentication? February 24, 2021
- Experts Find a Way to Learn What You’re Typing During Video Calls February 24, 2021